WWE NXT returns to the River City on June 15
WWE NXT is returning to Evansville for another live event!
The pro-wrestling show will be at the Old National Events Plaza’s Exhibit Hall on Friday, June 15, which is the night before NXT Takeover: Chicago.
You can see the likes of:
- NXT Champion Aleister Black
- NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Bazler
- NXT North American Champion Adam Cole (BAY-BAY)
- NXT Tag Team Champions Roderick Strong and Kyle O’Reilly
- Velveteen Dream
- Dakota Kai
- Johnny Gargano
- Tommaso Ciampa
- Candice LeRae and many more!
The card and talent scheduled to appear are always subject to change.
The doors open at 6 p.m. and bell time is at 7:30 p.m.
This is a non-televised event. NXT Takeover: Chicago will be on the WWE Network the following day.