The perfect mix of sweet and savory.
You’ll impress everyone with these easy Ham and Brie Tarts from Kentucky Legend.
These poppable tarts are the perfect mix of savory and sweet. We recommend these for every holiday, even if the holidays look a little weird this year.
- 16 frozen mini tart shells (2-inch), thawed according to pkg directions. Or substitute for Phyllo Shells.
- 1 cup diced, Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham
- 4 oz Brie cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Bake tart shells according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Fill tart shells with ham, Brie, apple, pecans, and thyme. Drizzle with maple syrup. Arrange on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Tip: Substitute honey for maple syrup if desired.
*Per 1 tart
- Calories 130
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 180mg
- Carbohydrate 11g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 4g
You may also like this recipe for Turkey Cheddar Potato Puffs!