Pizza hack: Tear the top of the pizza box into four squares to use as plates!
Try This Slice tries Roca Bar in this week’s episode of Try This Slice.
If you love a good cracker crust, keep reading and listen for that special crunch of the crust in this episode!
Here are our takeaways…
- More cheese, please! It is possible to have too much of a good thing, but too much cheese? We don’t think that’s possible. Don’t be afraid to toss on a couple more handfuls of the good stuff. We loved the taste but just wanted more.
- If cracker crust is your thing, this is a pizza for you. It was thin and had the crisp you’d want from a cracker crust.
- This pizza had a sauce that walked the line between sweet and savory. We liked it and wanted more of it.
As always, this is just our opinion. We urge you to take on the Try This Slice quest and try these pizzas for yourself!
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.