Try This Slice tries PizzAroma in Owensboro, KY
PizzAroma’s cheese pizza is put to the test on this week’s episode of Try This Slice!
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
Here are our takeaways…
- The crust didn’t win this pizza any special points. It was compared to the consistency of chewing gum. Chewing gum crust? No, thank you.
- but, the cheese did save the pizza some points. It had the perfect stringy, pull-apart cheesy texture that we’d expect from a cheese pizza. It was also topped with some extra spices and we always appreciate extra spices. What can we say? We’re a spicy group.
- As for the sauce… It was just pizza sauce – kind of run of the mill… middle of the road… average.