On this edition of Try This Slice the River City Weekend team tries Pizza King.
It was stated multiple times that Pizza King has a great stromboli. They have a special stromi-goodness that everyone loves.
And as for the pizza… well, we’ll just let this episode speak for itself.
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.*
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
*Yes, Pizza King is not local to Evansville or Newburgh. We tried this pizza spot because it holds the love of the people right here in the Tri-State.
Here are our takeaways…
- This Pizza did not look appetizing. There was a hole in the middle and we said that it looked like the face of a zombie.
- More sauce, please! We’re not sure if we can accurately judge the sauce of the pizza because there was not enough!
- The crust was crunchy but lacked any notable flavor.
Try This Slice is sponsored by RC Beverage Co.