This week the team tries Lobo Lounge formally known as The Talk of the Town.
The restaurant changed its name to Lobo Lounge in January of 2019 to honor the building’s time on the original “Roseanne Show” as the face of a bar called, you guessed it, ‘Lobo Lounge.’
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
Here are our takeaways…
- The crust was crisp and very burnt in some places. It also didn’t have any notable flavor. #burnty
- We have come to the conclusion that most places don’t put enough sauce on their pizzas for our liking. And Lobo Lounge was no different. Some team members thought it was plain, but another thought it was really flavorful.
- The cheese is always the champion. It was most definitely the best part of this pizza. We love some greasy cheese.