Try This Slice: Kipplee's
Cheese. Sauce. Crust. A beautiful combination.
The River City Weekend team is working hard to find the best pizza in the Tri-State. It’s truly a labor of love and for the good of the people.
Remember the rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples. (This is real scientific work.)
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
This week Try This Slice tries Kipplee’s.
Kipplee’s has been an Evansville, IN staple for over 70 years. Its popularity grew greatly because of its close proximity to Roberts Stadium (R.I.P.).
Here are our takeaways…
- If you find your self dabbing the grease off your pizzas, grab more napkins. Kipplee’s pizza is greasier than your average grease monkey. This is a personal preference and most of the team LOVED THE GREASE.
- There was lotsa-mozzsa… Lots of mozzarella that is. The more cheese the better in our opinion.
- Kipplee’s is great party pizza! The large cheese pizza was cut into lots of pieces!
This is just our tastebuds’ opinions. Try Kipplee’s for yourself!