Plan your weekend with us!
In between family gatherings, check out some of these great events happening in and around the River City this weekend!
12 Days of Litmas: w/ Big Ninja Delight and Friends
Electronic music. 21 and over only.
When: Friday 9 p.m. – 3 a.m.
Where: Bokeh Lounge | 1007 Parrett St, Evansville, Indiana 47713
Cooke Mansion Victorian Christmas & Art Gallery Tour
Tour the beautiful historic home and art gallery at your own pace.
When: Saturday and Sunday, 3:30-6 pm
Where: 610 N Fulton Ave, Evansville, IN
How much: $10 per person, kids are free
Holiday Light Shows
See the lights before they’re gone! Check out these Tri-State light shows…
- Ritzy’s Fantasy of lights
- Friday-Saturday 5-10 p.m. and Sunday-Thursday 5–9 p.m.
- Cash only!
- $7 Drive-through, up to six people
- $10 Drive-through, seven to fourteen people
- $25 Drive-through, fifteen or more people
- $30 Horse-Drawn Carriage, up to six people
- Christmas at Panther Creek
- Open through January 2 from 6 – 9 p.m.
- $5 per vehicle
- Santa Claus Land of Lights
- $15 per vehicle
- $50 per shuttle bus (15-20 people)
- $75 per motorcoach (21+ people)
- 5-9 p.m.