Taco Johns just unveiled a new value menu with items priced at $1, $2, and $3.
The menu comes after a limited test in select markets this past fall.
The new menu includes premium ingredients like guacamole, steak, and bacon.
“Beginning today, fans across the country can indulge in Taco John’s bold ValuEST Menu – with items priced at $1, $2 and $3. But this isn’t your average value menu, like other quick-service restaurants claim to have. Taco John’s $1, $2, $3 menu is defined by quality and everyday low prices, featuring new items made with premium ingredients like hand-cut sirloin steak, crispy bacon, guacamole and all-white meat chicken, all packed with, dare we say it … bigger. bolder. better.”
- Chicken Snack Quesadilla – All-white meat grilled chicken and all-natural cheddar cheese are folded into a special flour tortilla.
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips – Crispy flour tortilla chips dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
- Spicy Chicken & Potato Griller – All-white meat grilled chicken, Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce and Super Hot sauce, grilled between a soft flour tortilla.
- Chicken, Bacon Guacamole Street Taco – All-white meat grilled chicken, crisp bacon pieces, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese and crisp shredded lettuce, wrapped in a soft tortilla made of corn and flour.
- Sirloin Steak & Potato Griller – Hand-carved sirloin steak, Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce and Super Hot sauce, grilled between a soft flour tortilla.
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Loaded Potato Olés® – Potato Olés® covered with warm nacho cheese sauce and creamy ranch dressing, topped with crisp bacon pieces and pickled jalapeño slices.