With fall, comes pumpkins. There's just something about a pumpkin sitting on the front porch that makes you feel good inside. Check out these local patches to find your favorite gourd. Much of these activities are outside, but be sure to bring your mask for when you can not social distance.
Mayse Farm Market
Mayse Farm Market has it all. Apples, cider, caramel apples, kettle corn, baked goods, treats, and of course pumpkins! They also have over 20 farmyard activities for fall fun on the farm like the jumping pillow, corn maze, and more on the weekends. Of course this year things will be different. Be sure to bring a mask for when you can not socially distance yourself from other people.
- How much: $9 per person
- Where: 6400 N St Joseph Ave, Evansville, IN 47720
- When: Saturday 9am – 6pm & Sunday 10am – 6pm
We hope you’re getting just as excited as we are to kick off our fall Fun on the Farm 2020 season! We are less than 24…
Lyles Station Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
Every October Lyles Station Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch is sure to be lots of fun for the whole family. There are ten acres of corn to roam through as you make your way through their maze, pumpkin painting, and more. Join them on October 31 for a special haunted maze from 8 – 10 p.m.
- How Much: Ages 4-11 are $5 and ages 12- adult are $6.
- Where: 953 County Road 500 West, Princeton, IN
- When: Fridays 5 – 8 pm, Saturdays 1 – 8 pm, and Sundays 1 – 5 pm
Tomorrow is the first day of fall!!Make Lyles Station part of your fall fun with their month long corn maze, every…
You can take a hayride to the U-Pick Pumpkin Patch at Goebel Farms and make a whole day out of it. This year they have a corn maze Truett Foster McKeehan, barn slide, and petting zoo!
- How much: Hayrides are $9 for ages 12 and up, $8 for ages 3 to 11 years old, and 3 and younger are free (pumpkin included).
- Where: 4745 W Boonville – New Harmony Rd, Evansville, IN 47720
- When: Monday – Friday 4 – 5 pm | Saturday 10 am – 5 pm | Sunday 12 – 4 pm
Cates Farm offers fresh, locally grown produce, 13-acre pumpkin patch, corn maze and other activities for some fall fun in Henderson, Kentucky!
- How much: Admission for 3-11 years olds is $8 and ages 12- adult are $10.
- Where: 8132 Pruitt Agnew Rd, Henderson, KY 42420
- When: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from noon until 8 pm
It is a beautiful opening weekend to spend on the farm. We are open tomorrow, Saturday, September 19 and Sunday,…
Trunnell's Farm Market
If you are close to Owensboro or Greenville, KY, head to the Family Fun-Acre & Corn Maze at Trunnell’s Farm Market. The list of activities here are endless. You can pick your pumpkins, pan for gold, rent a private bonfire area, go on a horse ride…. See the full list here.
- Fun-Acre Pass $12.95/person
- Adventure Pass $15.95/person
- Fall Spectacular Pass $28.95/person
- Where: 9255 US-431, Utica, KY 42376
- When: Monday – Saturday 10 am – 6 pm & Sunday 12- 7 pm
🎃Our Pumpkins Make Everyone Smile (even pups)!🎃 U-Pick Pumpkin Patch Now Open Daily. All Shapes, Sizes, and Colors….
Lark Ranch Loogootee
Make the trip to Lark Ranch in Loogootee, IN for an extra fun fall day! Pick your pumpkins then hop on the pumpkin swing, play in the life-size birdhouses, take a ride on the train and discover the seemingly endless list of things to do at Lark Ranch. They also have farm animals, pony rides, an adult zip line.
- Admission: $11.99
- Where: 3145 Killion Mill Rd, Loogootee, IN 47553
- When: Friday 5 – 10 pm (October only) | Saturday 12 – 10 pm | Sunday 12 – 6 pm