You’ll still be able to get fresh, locally grown produce, handcrafted goods, and food truck goodies this summer at Downtown Evansville‘s weekly event Market on Main. The event series will be considered an essential local food provider and will be every Wednesday June 3 through September 16 from 9:30 am – 1:30 p.m.
The market will be a little different this year as organizers have named a few safety precautions for this year’s season due to the pandemic.
Organizers announced the event’s safety precautions in a Facebook post.
Things to know
- The event should be treated like an ‘in and out’ market.
- Only one member of the household should go to the event.
- All shoppers should wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Shoppers are not to touch produce until it is handed to them by the vendor.
- Properly wash all produce before consuming.
- Pay with credit, debit, or SNAP whenever possible.
- Use the provided handwashing stations and hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- All Food Truck will be ordered ‘To-Go’
Market on Main is committed to keeping our customers and vendors safe during our coming season. Please follow these…