It's hot, still. So make this pie!
This ridiculously easy pumpkin recipe will be the only thing you bring to Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving or any other pumpkin appropriate event! There are only six ingredients and only takes about 15 minutes of prep time. The best part you ask? No need to worry about your pie dish at the party! Leaving the leftovers (if there’s any) would be the biggest issue.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces (1 tub) whipped topping
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust
Don’t have pumpkin pie spice? Mix 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground ginger, 1 teaspoon ground cloves and 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg. Voilà!
Recipe from Kraft:
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Mix together with hand mixer.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into the pre-made pie crust.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.
- Add a dollop of whipped topping or a drizzle of caramel on top. Enjoy!
Find more great recipes at rivercityweekend.com.
Not a fan a pumpkin? Try this similar peanut butter pie!