Ready in 25 minutes!
This Kentucky Legend Zucchini Noodle and Turkey Ramen will satisfy your ramen craving. It’s also KETO friendly!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
- 6 cups (1.5 L) sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) miso paste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups (1 L) spiralized zucchini noodles
- 4 eggs, soft-boiled, peeled and halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) carrot matchsticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 8 oz (250 g) Kentucky Legend QTR Sliced Turkey
- 4 sheets toasted nori, quartered
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- In a saucepan set over medium-high heat, combine broth, miso paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic; cook until steaming. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until flavorful.
- Divide zucchini noodles evenly among 4 large deep bowls. Add spinach, carrots and bean sprouts.
- Divide turkey and nori among bowls.
- Top with broth.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Optional: soft boiled egg.
Tip: Zucchini noodles can be purchased in the refrigerated section of the produce department or can be made at home with a spiralizer.
*Per 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 290
- Fat 13g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 210mg
- Sodium 2480mg
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 27g