Legendary Cooking Turkey Cheddar Potato Puffs
These Turkey Cheddar Potato Puffs will be a hit at every holiday party!
- 1 1/2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp each salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded aged Cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup diced Kentucky Legend Oven Roasted Quarter Sliced Turkey
- 1 red apple, diced
- 1/3 cup finely diced roasted red pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 2 mini-muffin tins. Place potatoes in a saucepan; pour in enough cold water to cover. Season the water generously with salt; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well.
2. Return potatoes to saucepan. Add sour cream and butter; mash until smooth. Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Stir in 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, egg yolks, Kentucky Legend Oven Roasted Quarter Sliced Turkey, apple, red pepper, Parmesan cheese and chives.
4. Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, puffed and set. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Using a small knife, gently release potato puffs from pan. Serve warm.