These are so good AND healthy!
Skip drive-through breakfasts…
Plan ahead and make these fluffy omelet cups so you can start your day on track even when you’re on the go. This delicious breakfast will fuel you all morning long.
Your future self will thank you for thinking of them. Running late? Grab an omelet cup. Want to sleep in? Grab an omelet cup.
These omelet cups can be refrigerated for up to 5 days!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Makes: 12 cups
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped Kentucky Legend QTR Sliced Ham
- 1 cup (250 mL) small broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Grease 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss together ham, broccoli, mozzarella, and green onion in a bowl; then divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, mustard, salt, and pepper; pour slowly into muffin cups.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown; let cool slightly.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.