Fun and yum mixed together in this Ham and Cheese Mummies recipe!
We love food. We especially love food in fun shapes. This Ham and Cheese Mummies recipe is so good. Make this for all your Fall gatherings this season!
- 1 can crescent rolls/dough (8 oz)
- 5 slices cheddar cheese
- 5 slices Kentucky Legend ham
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 medium pitted ripe olives
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place unrolled can of dough on cookie sheet.
3. Place cheese slices, overlapping slices, down the center of the dough. Leave a 1-inch border at each end.
4. Place Kentucky Legend ham slices over cheese.
5. Make cuts one inch apart on long sides of the dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of filling. Alternately cross strips overfilling. Bring short ends over filling and press to seal.
6. Beat egg and water in a bowl. Brush dough with egg mixture.
7. Tops with olives for mummy eyes.
8. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.