Perfect for a hungry crowd!
With spicy Buffalo wing sauce, these quick and easy quesadillas are perfect for a hungry crowd – for lunch, snacks or appetizers. Did we mention quick and easy? Most of the time, all the ingredients on this list are already in the pantry!
- 8 slices Kentucky Legend Sliced Turkey, diced
- 1 1/4 cups prepared Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 1/3 cups grated Tex Mex cheese blend
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced and divided
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Stir together 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce with ranch dressing. Spread over half of each tortilla; top with cheese, diced turkey, and half of the green onions.
- Fold tortillas over to enclose filling.
- Brush half of the oil over the bottom of a large skillet set over medium heat. Cook quesadillas, in four batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese melts.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Sprinkle with remaining green onions or drizzle with Buffalo sauce. Serve the remaining Buffalo sauce on the side.
Tip: Substitute Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese for Tex Mex cheese blend.
*Per 1 Quesadilla
- Calories 510
- Fat 31g
- Saturated Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Sodium 3020mg
- Carbohydrate 35g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 23g
You may also like…