Don’t let the warm weather fool you, it’s pumpkin spice season.
Several restaurants and stores have followed Starbucks’ suit and are not wasting any time dishing out the fall favorite flavor. Without a list to tackle, you could miss some of the endless pumpkin flavored treats, drinks and home scents.
We’ve got you covered.
Most of these specials run until Halloween (Oct. 31), but be sure to check when your nearest location is participating.
Pumpkin spice drinks and food
When the craving for a hot or cold pumpkin-spiced beverage hits, head to these places:
- 7-Eleven: This spot offers more than just fuel for your car. Get pumpkin spice hot coffee, pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin spice muffins to keep you energized.
- Auntie Anne’s: Aunti knows what’s up. Participating locations are offering pumpkin spice Pretzel Nuggets.
- Baskin Robbins: The Pumpkin Cheesecake Cappuccino Blast features coffee, milk and pumpkin and cheesecake flavored ice cream topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. YUM.
- Cracker Barrel: The fall menu includes the Pumpkin Pie Latte (iced or hot), featuring pumpkin pie flavors, whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Dairy Queen: The Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is back for fall and features vanilla soft serve with pumpkin pie pieces, whipped topping and nutmeg.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Pumpkin donuts and muffins are here for fall. The donut is a glazed pumpkin cake donut that you can get full-sized or as donut hole treats. The pumpkin muffin features pumpkin spice flavoring, white icing and sweet streusel crumbs. Plus, enjoy the new ready-to-drink Pumpkin Spiced Ice Coffee beginning Sept. 10.
- Krispy Kreme: The Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back for fall.
- Pilot/Flying J: The new Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato is now available for a limited time.
- Starbucks: The Pumpkin Spice Latte makes its annual appearance. Enjoy it with a Pumpkin Scone and a variety of other fall special menu items.
- Steak ’n Shake: Get several fall milkshakes, including the Pumpkin Spice shake, a hand-dipped milkshake with real pumpkin syrup, clove, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Taco John’s: Enjoy the Pumpkin Churro for a limited time.
- Chili’s: This month’s #MargaritaOfTheMonth: The Great Pumpkin, made with Lunazul Blanco Tequila, Pumpkin Spice syrup, a splash of Captain Morgan and Fresh Sour.
- IHOP: Get this… IHOP now has Pumpkin Spice Pancakes and Pumpkin Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes. Good thing they forgot “IHOB”.
- McDonald’s: Mickey D’s also offers fall’s richest flavor in their own McCafe Pumpkin Spice Latte.