- 8 oz. brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing
- 2 c. diced Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. each salt & pepper
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- 1 bag (10 oz.) tortilla chips
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; beat in sour cream, Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing until blended. Fold in turkey, mozzarella and blue cheese.
Spray inside bowl of slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon in turkey mixture. Cover and cook on Low for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.
Tip: Omit blue cheese, if desired, or substitute goat cheese or feta cheese.
Per 1/8 recipe
Saturated Fat 11g