Pizza Hack: Every pizza is a personal pizza if you just believe.
Its pizza on the move. Its wood-fired pizza. It’s The Pizza Revolution.
This pizza comes from a 1986 Leyland Olympian double-decker bus that was renovated into a mobile restaurant. There’s a kitchen on the lower level and a dining area up top!
Here are our takeaways…
- This is not a party pizza! We suggest getting one of these bad boys for yourself.
- The crust was most definitely hand made. It had the remnants of being rolled out onto a flour table top and we can appreciate that! Although one of the pizzas seemed to have a burn ring around the crust, it had great flavor everywhere else!
- The sauce confused us. Was it sweet? Was it savory? Either way, it pleased the whole panel.
- This is a traditional wood-fired pizza. So when talking about the amount of cheese, this is what we’d expect, but we can always dream for more.
As always, this is just our opinion. We urge you to take on the Try This Slice quest and try The Pizza Revolution for yourself!
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.