Super thin crust pizza
On this week’s Try This Slice the team tries Sam’s Pizzeria.
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
Here are our takeaways on Sam’s Pizzeria…
- It was unanimous! Sam’s Pizzeria thin crust might be the thinnest we’ve had on Try This Slice. It made for some easily foldable pizza and was considered soggy to some.
- The sauce was what you’d expect on an average cheese pizza. And we mean that in the best way possible. It wasn’t too sweet or too salty.
- We are seeing a recurring pattern in regard to the cheese on a pizza. It is our favorite part! It was greasy-goodness that had some sprinkling of spice on top. And we always like a ‘lil extra spice.
Overall, it surprised us considering our preexisting knowledge of thin crust pizza.