Try This Slice tries New York style pizza.
Try This Slice tries Lombardi’s New York Pizza and Wings!
This may be the highest average score we’ve seen on our quest to find the best pizza in the Tri-State.
Remember the rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
Here are our takeaways…
- The crust was thin enough to fold as a proper New Yorker would do, but thick enough to enjoy. We did find excess flour on the bottom.
- There was evenly distributed sauce throughout. Not too much, not too little, but juuust right.
- This was one greasy pie. You could play Marco Polo in the grease pools on top of Lombardi’s pizza.