Pizza Hack: Order your peppers on the side to keep the whole family happy!
Not every pizza from the same restaurant tastes the same. And we found the prime example of that at Little Angelo’s in Newburgh.
Here are our takeaways…
- The ladies pizza was most definitely cooked better. It looked like a real New York-style pizza that you could fold for the perfect eating experience. However, the guys’ pizza was cooked a bit longer. So long that it affected the entire pizza experience.
- The cheese for the girls was melty goodness, but for the guys – not so much. Their cook added parmesan on top to both. That seemed to be the only similarity between the two pizzas. If you like parmesan, you’d like this pizza.
- One pizza had sauce and one was lacking, but from the sauce we did taste, it had a tangy tomato flavor.
As always, this is just our opinion. We urge you to take on the Try This Slice quest and try this pizza for yourself!
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.