We love when we all agree.
Try This Slice ventures to Newburgh for this week’s episode of Try This Slice. Knob Hill is a local staple and it did not disappoint.
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
Here are our takeaways…
- The CHEESE. We didn’t think cheese could get any better, but this cheese changed out mind. It had so much flavor and of course, it was the star of the show.
- The sauce had a strong tomato flavor! There was enough spread across the entirety of the pizza, too. And we like that. This pizza sauce was ‘tangy’ as well in flavor.
- The crust, although it looked burnt, was not burnt! It was actually cooked really well. This thin crust pizza was thicker than you’d expect, but we dug it.
As always, this is just our opinion. We urge you to take on the Try This Slice quest yourself and try these pizzas for yourself!