Try THIS Slice!
The River City Weekend pizza quest continues! This week the team tries Highland Pizza Shop.
As a whole, the team liked Highland Pizza Shop and gave it above average scores. We definitely recommend this pizza pie.
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
Here are our takeaways…
- Cheese is an integral player in the overall taste of every pizza. And Highland Pizza Shop serves some of the most flavorful cheese! For this pizza, the cheese may be the MVP.
- Grease pools… Tons of tiny little grease pools were nestled in the cheese craters. That’s the price you pay for tasty cheese.
- For the people who like savory pizza sauce, you would enjoy this!
- The smell of this pizza was compared to that of a Chuck E. Cheese’s pizza. Take from that what you will, but most of the River City Weekend team dug it.
- The crust was cooked perfectly! It was not #burnty, but golden brown with a nice crisp around the edges.
Try This Slice is sponsored by RC Beverage Co.