Controversy on Try This Slice
Try This Slice ventures to Owensboro, KY for this week’s episode where the team tries Fetta.
Remember the Try This Slice rules?
- We only order from local pizzerias in the Tri-State.
- We only order cheese pizzas to be able to accurately compare testing samples.
- We rate each pizza out of ten slices.
Here are our takeaways…
- The crust seemed to be hand tossed. We thought it was cooked just right! It had a good amount of flop and proved to have a great pizza fold.
- The cheese stole the show. It had an artisan quality that was cheesy heaven.
- We all agreed there could have been more sauce. There were only a couple of small dollops of sauce on top of each piece. Some bites were pizza and some bites were just cheesy bread.
- But! Those dollops of sauce did have a lot of flavor. It was described to be tangy with a strong dose of tomato.