Myriad Brewing Company opens Friday, November 16 with twelve guest taps, wines and liquors from around Indiana from 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Guest taps include:
- Melissa, Milk Stout, Maidens Brewery and Pub
- Honey Blonde, Blonde Ale, Turoni’s Pizzery and Brewery
- Nazgul Fuel, Black Rye Ale, Evansville Brewhouse
- Double DIPA, Imperial IPA, Taxman Brewing Company
- Kirkwood, Cream Ale, Bloomington Brewing Company
- Garden, Gose – Sour, Central State Brewing Company
- Tropic of Hopricorn, American IPA, Metazoa Brewing Company
- Freedom, Scottish Ale, Upland Brewing Company
- Foxy Jam Pants, IPA, Sun King Brewing Company
- Auburn Lager, Amber Lager, Mad Anthony Brewing Company
- Yum Yum, American Pale Ale, 3 Floyds Brewing Company
- South Cider, Cider, New Day Craft
Jamie Elliott, co-owner with her husband Jason, said they plan to have their own craft beer served by the new year.
Myriad Brewing Company is located in the first level of the McCurdy building in Downtown Evansville. The 100-year-old building includes unique details that Elliott said she was happy to be able to preserve. She describes Myriad Brewing Company as ‘modern elegant’ because of the McCurdy building details and the modern updates they added.
Although there will be snack like foods, guests of Myriad Brewing Company can bring in food from their favorite places to eat and have a cold brew.