Holiday World & Splashin' Safari
A full summer of fun is about start in the small town of Santa Claus, IN! Holiday World is open for the season Saturday, May 4.
That will be the first time guests can see the brand new eatery, Santa’s Merry Market Place.
The newest addition to the theme park replaced Kringle’s Kafe and will offer five serving stations with varying menus including pizza and pasta, Asian cuisine, deli sandwiches, burgers and dogs and a kids menu. Plus, you can look forward to the new Candy Cane Confectionary, Sugarplum Scoop Shoppe, and the Polar Expresso.
Things to know before you go…
- Enjoy smaller crowds and shorter lines for rides during the months of May, most of June, September, and October. Tuesdays through Thursdays are the best days to go!
- If you go on a Friday from June 28 through July 26, there will be a fireworks show!
- Holiday World and Splashin’ Safari are on Central Time.
- Enjoy the tons of free stuff like sunscreen, soft drinks, Wi-Fi, parking, and more!
- Baby food in the form of formula and small snacks are allowed.
- Sealed non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are allowed (no glass bottles or aluminum cans).
- Soft-sided coolers, no larger than 8.5” wide x 6” high x 6” deep are allowed.
LIKE River City Weekend on Facebook and FOLLOW @RiverCityWkndon Instagram.