Only the brave will enter, but will they exit? Here's a list of haunted houses, tours and trails for some Halloween fun.
Newburgh Civitan Zombie Farm
Zombies, ghouls and a haunted house spewing freaks. This farm has the scares inside and out.
Newburgh Civitan Zombie Farm also has no-scare tours for kids.
- Admission: $12 Adult | $5 kids 10 years and younger | $5 No-Scare Tours
- Where: 5466 S Vann Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630
- When: Last weekend in September through all weekends until November 2.
Are you brave enough to meet the Grey Lady face to face? She’s known to throw books off shelves and on to the floor. The tour will recount famous Grey Lady stories in the exact location of the library where they happened.
Registration is required. Click here to register.
- Admission: FREE, but reservations are required
- Where: Willard Library | 21 First Avenue, Evansville, Indiana 47710
- When: Weekends October 10-26
- Times: Thursdays: 6 p.m., 7 p.m. & 8 p.m. | Fridays: 7 p.m., 8 p.m. & 9 p.m. | Saturdays: 8 p.m., 9 p.m. & 10 p.m.
25th Annual Newburgh Ghost Walks
Hear the legends of haunted, Historic Downtown Newburgh stem from ghostly actors and your tour guide! Each tour is family-friendly. Comfortable walking shoes are a plus.
- Admission: $6-$15 per person
- Where: Preservation Hall, 200 State St., Newburgh, IN 47630
- When: October 18, 19, 20 | Tours depart every 12 minutes from Preservation Hall after 6 p.m.
Haunted Historic Evansville
Haunted Historic Evansville includes two spine-tingling tours: Riverside Historic District Tour and Haynie’s Corner Arts District Tour. Expect spirit and ghost appearances throughout the hour-long tours filled with history and mystery.
Each tour is family-friendly. Comfortable walking shoes are a plus.
- Admission: $15
- Where: Riverside Historic District Tour: Tour begins at the First Presbyterian Church | Haynie’s Corner Arts District Tour: Tour begins at the Center of Hope Church
- When: Friday, October 26, 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Tours start every half hour. The last tour starts at 9:30 p.m.
Olde Courthouse Catacombs and the House of Lecter
The Olde Courthouse Catacombs and the House of Lector proudly present ‘Pretend IT Is Not Real’ for 2019!
These two haunted houses are two blocks apart.
- Admission: $20 per house or $25 for both
- Courthouse Catacombs | 325 Main St., Evansville IN
- House of Lecter | 4th St. & Vine
- When: September 20, 21, 27, 28 and All weekends in October as well as Monday – Thursday the week of Halloween
- Times: Friday-Saturday: 7 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. | Other Nights: 7 p.m. -9:30 p.m.
It's a DOUBLE SCAREFEST where FEAR comes straight out of the cellars and no one can hear you SCREAM! The clown himself…
Are you brave enough to trek the haunted trails and escape the mummy’s curse in The Tomb?
If not, don’t fret; there will be games, crafts, and trick or treating too!
- Admission: $5 | Children 3 and younger are free
- Where: Angel Mounds | 8215 Pollack Ave, Evansville, Indiana 47715
- When: Saturday, October 19 and Saturday, October 26
- Times: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Voices of Elmwood
Meet ten voices from people that rest in Elmwood Cemetery from the 1800s. The Owensboro Museum of Science and History works and studies these past residents of Daviess County to bring them to life for one amazing production. This event is not spooky or scary but a great historical evening.
- Admission: $18 per person plus fees
- Where: Elmwood Cemetery | 1300 Old Hartford Road, Owensboro, Kentucky, 42303
- When: September 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28 and October 3, 4, 5
- Times: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Zombie Forest Paintball Hayride
Board the Zombie Attack Vehicle and get ready for a glow in the dark attack on some zombies! Practice on the targets placed throughout the ride, but save amo- Zombies will come out anywhere anytime!
- Admission: $20 | Refill pods $7-$10
- Where: 1168 Antioch Church Rd., Hanson KY 42413
- When: Every weekend from October 4 – November 2.
- Times: Gate opens at 6 p.m., Rides start at 7 p.m. and leave every 20 minutes
It is the most fun you’ll ever have being chased by monsters and demons on the Psycho~Path. Make it free of the monsters and demons? Next, you’ll have to master the Dead End Maze. Psycho~Path is in the woods with big hills and obstacles and therefore it is not handicap accessible. If you especially hate zombies, the Paintball Zombie Hunt is just for you.
- Admission: $15 Psycho~Path & Dead End Maze | $15 Paintball Zombie Hunt
- Where: Sleeping Bear Retreat | 2773 S. County Rd. 1000 W., French Lick, IN 47432
- When: Every Friday and Saturday night in October | 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.