$6 Stromboli's this week!
The first-ever Evansville Stromboli Week is set for March 7-13. The week dedicated to the humble Stromboli will highlight 11 local restaurants and their spin on classic recipes, as well as off-menu specialties created just for this week only for just $6.
We’re so excited for this one, too! Evansville loves a good Stromboli. You can find the Evansville-version of it on the menus of many local eateries. We even have our own spin on the sandwich. If you google a recipe to make a Stromboli at home, you’ll find that it calls for you to roll the ingredients in pizza dough. Around here though, a Stromboli on a bun is king, especially at Pizza King (no pun intended).
To participate, you’ll need a free Evansville Stromboli Week Passport. You can get yours online or pick up one at any of the participating restaurants.
- Angelo’s Italian Restaurant
- 12” Italian Stromboli – sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, parmesan, marina, on pizza roll, and drink
- 12” Sausage Stromboli – sliced sausage link, onions, peppers, and mozzarella cheese, on pizza roll, and drink
- Bob’s International Lounge
- 12” Italian Stallion – Sausage, pepperoni, peppers, onion, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, wrapped in pizza dough
- 12” BBQ Stromboli – pulled pork, cheddar, red onions, onion tinglers, BBQ Ski Sauce wrapped in pizza dough
- Chaser’s Bar & Grill
- Dontae’s Highland Pizza Parlor
- The Farva – House strom
- The Perk – BBQ strom
- Deerhead Sidewalk Cafe
- 8” Stomboli – pork sausage, hoagie bun, Italian sauce, onions, green peppers, mozzarella
- 8” Chili Strom – chili, nacho cheese, pepper jack, onion, banana peppers, and sausage crumbles on hoagie bun
- 12” Cajon Stromboli – cajun meat, mozzarella, cajun peppers, pepperoni, buttered bun
- 12” Philly Stromboli -Philly cheesesteak, blend of cheese, green pepper, onion buttered bun
- Pizza King – Newburgh, St. Joe Ave, and Weinbach
- 6” Texas Stromboli – seasoned sausage, bbq sauce, onion, 6” buttered bun with Grippo’s and Soda
- 6” Hot Ham and Cheese – Sliced Ham, melted seasoned cheese, on 6” buttered bun with Grippo’s and Soda
- Rounder’s Pizza
- 8” Nameless Stromboli – beef, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, pepperoni, creole spices, sauce, mozzarella, on a buttered bun
- 8” Sink the Bismark – crumbled sausage, pizza sauce mozzarella, pepperoni, onions, jalapenos, sauerkraut, on a buttered bun
- Sportsden Bar
- 12” Stromboli – sausage, mozzarella, 12” buttered bun
- 12” LyleBoli – pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, sauce, on 12” buttered bun
The week-long event is hosted by Evansville Events. The same group also hosts many other food weeks throughout the year including weeks dedicated to wings, pizza, burgers, and more. This event will also benefit Holly’s House, a non-residential child and adult victim advocacy center.
To learn how to get yours, follow the Evansville Stromboli Week Facebook page.
You may also like…